Cyber Security for Consumer Internet of Things:
Confidence in Internet Security is paramount, especially in these perilous times. ACB provides Cyber Security services for devices that connect to the Internet via the Internet of Things—IoT.
More than 25 Billion devices will be connected to the Internet by 2030. This exposes many manufacturers to nefarious actors seeking to compromise the integrity of the IoT. ACB is Ready to support the Cyber requirements for IoT devices.
ACB has developed CyberLAB capability to support assessment of IoT devices with assessment according to the following criteria:
Baseline Cyber Protections:
- Asset Identification
- Product Configuration
- Data Protection
- Interface Access Control
- Software Update
- Information and Query Reception
- Information Dissemination
- Product Education and Awareness
- ETSI EN 303 645 V2.1.1 CYBER; Cyber Security for Consumer Internet of Things: Baseline Requirements
- ETSI TR 103 621 Guide to Cyber Security for Consumer Internet of Things
- ETSI TS 103 701 V1.1.1 CYBER; Cyber Security for Consumer Internet of Things: Conformance Assessment of Baseline Requirements
- FCC Proposes Cybersecurity Labeling Program for Smart Devices
- NIST Cybersecurity for IoT Program
- Recommended Criteria for Cybersecurity Labeling for Consumer Internet of Things (IoT) Products
- ANSI/CTA Standard Baseline Cybersecurity Standard for Devices and Device Systems ANSI/CTA-2088
Interested in Cyber Security for IoT?
Let us know your thoughts:
- What standards are you familiar with and/or implement?
- What principal industries do you work in?
- What is your timeframe for conforming the Cyber Implementation?
- Why is Cyber Security of interest?
- Current Cyber Security activities?